gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
12-06-2016, 10:33 AM

Ears focused on the women again as she spoke offering the reptile if Storm felt hungry. Really the smaller women was just okay for right now. Though she hadn't eaten lately she didn't feel hungry at all. It wasn't uncommon for her to go a few days without a meal her stomach being small gave her the ability to last a little longer without food. She smiled kindly though, the offer was a kind thing for the fellow pack mate to do. Storm didn't know the other women's size, but she was sure the other women could use the meal more then herself. She had a feeling winter may be a bit rough on the pack this year especially when the scents of prey were growing more scarce by the day.

"Thank you for the offer, but I'm not hungry," she replied to the women.

Taking a seat the silver women decided it would be best to relax while socializing, reserving her energy unless the women had something in mind. She didn't do many activities, but if the women wanted to do an activity Storm would be willing to try her best at it. The women then introduced herself and Storm was glad. She finally had a name to go with the scent and the voice that way she could properly store it to her memory bank for later. It was a name that made Storm think of how her coat would be. Did her parents name her after her coat? That was how Storm received her name.

"Pleasure to meet you Asha. I'm Storm Wreckage," she replied.

"Talk" "Jack" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times