size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-06-2016, 07:51 PM

He'd heard the howl. But he was in no hurry to get there. Greed had been the only one to stay with the pack, not entirely willing to follow his father into something he didn't believe he could achieve. The old man had done nothing but talk about this and the other. And though his sire had mentioned about wanting a pack, Greed didn't think he was capable. Especially after he had questioned Liar the night they talked in the mines...Greed was damn sure that Liar had made an excuse of sorts to hide the fact that he was too weak to challenge Avalon at the time.

When he finally arrived to watch the fight, he was sort of disappointed to see a lack of blood. However, his attention quickly drew away until he found his siblings, eyes narrowing at each of them. Why did they even decide to follow him in the first place? All he did was talk and make promises that would never happen. Just like their mother. He cast a judgmental look towards them, cold blue gaze falling once more on the fight at hand. Perhaps he didn't come to watch his father win...he wanted to see him fail. Perhaps more for the fact that Greed truly didn't believe his father was the king he once claimed to be.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!