Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-06-2016, 09:48 PM
ooc: Open spar, though I will warn you, Kharn is very temperamental and this could escalate to a maim fight quickly if he gets pissed off. I'm looking for a three round spar with a five day default!

He was finally headed on his way to Auster - not that he actually wanted to go. He was willing to go to be around his family once again, mostly Dragon, but it didn't mean he'd like it. The pack's name had changed and now it's location was moving too. For a thickly coated wolf like him he didn't know how to feel about it. The north was their home, it had been for a while, and he was going to miss it more than anything. Not the mines maybe, but the pines at least. He'd miss the ice, the snowy environment, and most of all the cold.

On his way to the south he passed by the battlefield and he couldn't help but go through it. He had so much pent up anger an aggression. He'd had his first lesson on sparring here. He remembered all the tips and tricks that had been given to him by the large red male. Maybe he could put that to use? He needed the practice after all and biting some stranger seemed like fun. So he passed through the land that reeked of loners and wolves out to accomplish the same thing as him. He found a decent spot and let out a loud howl calling anyone to come and give him a challenge.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]