size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-07-2016, 12:09 AM

It would seem that the younger girl would brighten up at the knowledge that she was safe, and even more so when she learned that Avalon knew Bass. She nodded in understanding. While she didn't exactly know the business that Alna had to tell Bass, it wasn't any of her business unless Alna chose to share it on her own. But she was just glad that she could at least give the girl some hope and relief. Amber gaze watched Alna as she spoke again, this time asking if she could stay for a couple of days to rest and recover.

Of course, she wasn't going to deny the girl that. "Of course you may! It wouldn't be fair to send you back out when you've no strength to even protect yourself, especially if you plan to go to Abaven." The girl smiled, scooting closer and thanking her. "No need to thank me, Alna." She smiled, reaching forward to offer a quick lick on the girls muzzle. "I'm sure you're tired and starving. How about a meal, and then I'll show you to a den where you can rest? Tanaraq can fetch you something to eat. Anything in particular you'd like?" As if on cue, Tan came flying overhead and landed on a branch above them, beady eyes peering curiosly at the young wolf.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!