gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
12-07-2016, 08:04 PM

Roza was regretting going so far from home now that the wind had picked up. Abbey was nestled down between her shoulderblades to keep from being blown off of Roza's back. She squinted through the dusting of snow that was blowing around her. This wasn't the farthest she had traveled on her adventures and explorations, but It was certainly one of the coldest adventures she had been on so far. Winter, she decided, was not a great time for traveling. She spotted a structure up ahead and hurried toward it so maybe she could at least wait out his wind storm.

As soon as she hopped inside though she realized that someone else had beaten her to it. She shook her head to get rid of the show flakes that were stuck to her face and when she looked up she saw a stranger standing in front of her further inside the building. Normally Roza probably would have ducked back outside to avoid annoying the stranger or accidently walking into someone's home, but she happened to catch the other woman's scent first and realized that it reminded her faintly of her father's and grandmother's. She blinked and looked up at the woman again, noticing that her fur was ivory and russet much like most of her family's. That made her curious enough to walk further into the barn after her, saying, "Hello, there! I hope you don't mind if I join you."

"Roza" "Abbey" Think