Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-07-2016, 08:06 PM

Marina gave a small nod, feeling the contractions rack her body all the more strongly. The female shivered, knowing what needed to happen next even if she was afraid. If she didn’t give birth to the children it meant death for all of them. The female began to push, following her instincts as it lead her through her third birthing process. Not once did she have a healer with her during that process… but that didn’t mean anything bad was going to happen. She tried to take a breath to reassure herself. She could do this!

Then, at last, her efforts were rewarded with a rather large pup. His base coat was pretty dark, though the lighter colors, an off white it looked like at first for some and white for the others, suggested he might have more coloring. After cleaning her firstborn she decided to let Liar know what was going on. “A little boy…” Marina called, lifting her gaze up towards the mouth of the den. “Right now his coat is both light and dark… I don’t see any definite rainbow colors, but he seems to be healthy.”

The little one at her side was breathing, chest rising and falling as he he was shifted to her side. He latched on with great strength to a teat, suckling deeply to get the nourishment that he needed. Marina found her heart going to the little one almost immediately. “Gods Liar he’s beautiful…” Her soft voice came again “What should we name him do you think?”

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox