gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
12-07-2016, 08:59 PM
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
Asvor couldn't help but be faintly amused at the young girl's discomfort and confusion. Not that she particularly wanted her to feel uncomfortable, but knowing she had that sort of effect on her was wildly entertaining.. and interesting. What other sort of sway might she have over her, she wondered? The thought was fleeting at best, and she hardly considered it at all before the girl spoke again and made herself seem larger than she really was. Ashelynn Amber Elementas, hm? Born from fire from the gods! A laugh fell from her lips. She'd never heard of wolves being made from fire, but she didn't know everything. Surely if her sister were here she could see such omens from the child, but Asvor hadn't been born with such an ability.

"Interesting," she murmured thoughtfully, cocking her head slightly to the side in thought. "Well then, Ashelynn Amber Elementas," she tested the girl's name on her tongue, setting it aside to remember later somewhere in the back of her mind. "Since you're so strong, I might as well leave you now. Oh, and my name's Asvor Finnvi. Good luck." With.. whatever she was doing. Finding her parents, hopefully. Giggling again, she dipped her head in farewell before swinging her head away and slipping off into the trees without hesitation.

- exit Asvor -

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING