Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-07-2016, 10:34 PM

Kharnage's eyes met Jaelle's once more. She apparently thought this was way funnier than he did from the way she was smirking. He cocked his head at her and flicked an ear back as she called him big-and-tall as well as Mr. Brooding. He wasn't brooding, was he? That little rat thing had just threatened to eat their faces off. He gave her a quizzical look before looking back at the angry fluffball as she told it to calm down.

"I ain't gunna calm down you lil' snot! I am the mighty Giet!"

Wait, was his name Git? He was pretty sure he had heard that wrong, but it sounded close enough to git. Whatever his name was, nothing about it sounded mighty at all. In fact nothing about him was like he pictured himself to be. He was a little spitfire for something so tiny. His ears flicked towards the female as she burst into a whole new round of laughter and honestly he couldn't comprehend what was so funny. Had he missed something?

Goat?

Now he was really confused. He let his rump fall to the ground as he pondered it. Where was she getting goat from. He clearly hadn't said his name was goat and apparently the rat didn't approve if it either. Finally it seemed Jaelle had lost all sense of composure. He was beginning to feel a little irritated by the fact that he couldn't understand why she found his name so amusing. It wasn't until she revealed that his name meant goat in some language that he'd never heard of that he began to put everything together. Goat the stoat. Man this entire encounter was just beyond weird. Then more disappointment when she said he wasn't allowed to eat Goat.

"Can I at least eat his tongue?" He said as he eyed the thing again, half expecting him to go off on them again and go all crazy.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]