Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-08-2016, 05:13 AM

Ears remained pricked forward for the tell-tale sign of Brutus. He was obviously here and he wasted no time in greeting her. Her nose was ever inquisitive as she took in his scent once more. It was nice to have a familiar wolf around yet she briefly wondered if he'd been able to fins his friend. Judging by the lack of strange scents on his pelt, she doubted his efforts had been fruitful. While she highly doubted she'd be much help, she contemplated the idea of helping.

A smile tugged at the corners of her lips as he greeted her and internally she warmed up at the idea that he was pleased to see her again. It was a warm enough feeling to make her forget about the cold winds that came in from the ocean and the mist that sprayed towards them. Her tail waved softly behind her before it came to a halt as she thought of Memphis. Poor child. She still couldn't fathom where Limno had run off to, but she was getting the idea that she wouldn't be coming back.

"I've been okay. Memphis, well I'm pretty sure she misses her mom. She asked me if I knew why she'd left, but I honestly can't figure that out either."

She found herself setting into his company in an easy type of way. He was comfortable to be around, which was a relief, since she normally preferred to keep to herself. She'd be the first to admit that her social skills weren't exactly the best.

"How have you been? Did you have any luck finding your friend?"

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.