gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
12-08-2016, 02:42 PM

He agreed with her idea, which she was vary glad about. She feared him staying out in this weather injury or not. Mentally she admitted that she herself should not be out in this weather either, it was much to easy for a wolf to get sick in these kinds of conditions. Ears flicked back to Jack then to the male at her side as he spoke about Jack. She had a lot of wolves ask her about her companion, she guessed most didn't know about taking on other animals as companions. Bass did, he had stated one of his daughters had a finch for a companion, but it seemed loners really didn't run into many wolves with companions.

"Yes, he fell from his nest and broke his wing as a baby. I healed him and cared for him and he stayed with me as a my companion," she replied with a smile. "Then fallow me."

She moved forward then turned to the left heading towards the cave that Jack had spotted. It wasn't that far away, but she moved at a slower pace to move through the whipping wind and to be sure he was fallowing. She fit through the entrance of the cave with ease and once out of the wind Jack hopped off her back and found himself a spot in the cave. She moved in further and shook off her pelt before waiting for the male to settle so she could check and see how he was feeling.

"Talk" "Jack" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times