ardent

Once Again

Lyre

gems
size
build
player
12-08-2016, 04:27 PM

Happy to actually be doing stuff with her life again, Lyre would wave her tail contently to the man speaking. He was filled with so much knowledge and promise. He seemed to trust that Lyre would be able to help him and his pack to track herds but also whatever else they needed. And she couldn't help but feel warm and gooey inside. She dipped her chin with a smile on her face.

"That sounds fine to me. You can ask me for anything, sir Bass. I promise to be there when you need me." He offered her a tour though she could tell the man was off for some reason. She believed not to meddle in the lives of others, at least that of a stranger. Bass was now not a stranger, but maybe one day she would be able to know and feel his pain as if it were happening to her. She knew the two could be friends.

"If you are busy, I can take a look myself. Maybe I could find more kind wolves." She let off a chuckle, "You don't have to worry about me running off now."

"Oh, and your herds. They moved south. They went where I come from." She explained, though she knew this wasn't really any help. "It's way too far just to hunt and come back. I understand your troubles of not being able to find a new source."

Walk "Talk"