gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
12-08-2016, 08:47 PM

He knew that the world was full of lies, and he did have a violent nature deep down in certain situations. However flirting with everyone and anything that he thought he could get was indeed a habit. Liar would laugh lightly as he looked closer to the female. Not giving much for space now. "Probably not something you'd be interested in. But if I must I'll be recreating my old kingdom but with a bit of influence from my son. He's the heir - but it's not your normal run of the mill pack. I plan on creating my own little nestled corner of paradise in auster where me and my partners can live and if anyone messes with us I'm also into the business of cutting off throats." he shook his head for a moment. No matter - if she wanted to bite she could. Of course he needed members, but he couldn't force wolves into anything.

"But really you are beautiful. Care to tell me your name?" His tail flicked as he gave a sultry smirk to the woman. He wouldn't mind a one night stand, but of course women could be clingy he had to take that into account. Ahhh regardless he wasn't against fighting a female. IF it came to that, it was simply a thought nothing more.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.