gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Zuri Brass

Time was slipping by the two women, and before Zuri had even begun to notice it, the sky was beginning to darken. She only noticed it when the fading light of the sky bounced off the ripples of the water to shine golden rays into her eyes. She blinked away the temporary blindness, giving her head a good shake while she was at it. Then she tilted her head back to look towards the heavens. The fading light of the setting sun had begun to show deep purples and the twilight sky, little stars beginning to peak out here and there.

Zuri listened to Storm, and as she spoke, the fawn lady would hum back in agreement, or give a gentle chuckle as a response. When she spoke about retaining knowledge, Zuri lifted her head and smiled at the smoky woman. She walked over to her and gave her shoulder a gentle nudge, her tail wagging slightly. "Well I may not have known this family of yours, but I am quite positive if they were anything like you, they would be pretty darn proud, Storm."

Upon hearing Storm agreeing to teach her skills to her pack, Zuri felt herself grow with excitement. "Good! Then one day I shall return to these lands and I hope to meet ten more just like you!" She paused for a moment, letting her rump sit on the ground. "I actually quite like you Miss Storm, I wouldn't mind visiting Abaven just to see you every now and again. It's not everyday I get to meet such a kind and wonderful healer like yourself! How about it? Would you mind?" She was hopeful, thinking, in the back of her mind, she may have just come across her first friend in these strange new lands.

When Storm offered her some of the herbs they had picked, Zuri shook her head quickly. "Oh, I suppose taking one or two would be nice, in case of emergencies and all. Thank you." With that said, Zuri only did take one or two for herself, knowing full and well Storm would need as much as she could get before winter came in full swing. Her icy eyes glanced between the two piles of herbs; "hey Storm, do you need any help bringing this all back to your pack? It's getting quite late and all."

We must take adventures,

In order to know where we truly belong.