size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-10-2016, 01:23 AM

His heart lurched a bit when he heard the woman. Though he turned with nothing more than a neutral expression. Riv towered over the woman like he did most other, though not Zephyra. She was only a mere inch shorter than he was. It wasn't until now that he realized how much he really did miss her. He frowned towards the other as they asked if he was looking for something. Rivaxorus let his voice catch on edge as he took a step forward looking like a desperately hungry man. "Yes I'm looking for my wife, you see she's a wolf nearly as large as I am. She's hard to miss with a black coat and bright green markings. She has red eyes as well. Maybe you've seen her?" he asked trying to withhold his feelings from a stranger. Sure maybe she did seem a little familiar to him as well but his memory didn't stretch that far right now.

"Sorry, that was a little too forward." He backed off, the large male taking a step backwards as he went and looked towards the ground. Rivaxorus felt in his gut that he had no idea if he'd ever find Zephyra. If she wasn't in auster or Boreas he wouldn't know where else to look for her. Riv didn't know if he WANTED to leave these lands if she ever came back and he'd be able to find her again. This was a huge mess wasn't it.

"Talk"