size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-10-2016, 01:51 AM

Her ears flickered at the sound of his voice, it was easy to tell that the more common tongue here was not his first. There was a thick accent wrapped around each word, but it wasn't one that she could place. Nevertheless he was able to speak, her tail swishing behind her as she grinned at him. Another laugh slipped passed her lips as she fully relaxed, taking a seat as she flashed him a toothy grin. She supposed that it was rude to find humor in his stuttered speech, but it was always funny when one couldn't find the right words. "My beauty often baffles others, it's alright," she said with a wink, a wicked gleam in her eyes. Yes, always the flirt. But hey, she saw the opportunity and took it! Mercy's longer-than-normal tail swung behind her as she settled in her seat, head tilting slightly to the side as she inspected him. He offered his name, and even that sounded foreign and new. "Vincenzo Bernini," she repeated, butchering the pronunciation. She shrugged her shoulders, her head shaking back and forth slowly. "Mercy Guerrero, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you had a good... trip!" Okay it was a lame ass joke but she thought that she was pretty freaking funny. This wasn't the first wolf that she had run into who had troubles speaking, except this one could answer back with more than just a growl at her stupid jokes. Chuckling to herself, she shook out her coat as she felt the dust settling around them. "I take it English isn't your first language, what is?" Mercy asked in a casual manner. She had no issues upholding the conversation, after all she did rather like the sound of her own voice.

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.