size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-10-2016, 06:51 PM

Pfft. One ear cocked as the howl from the new alpha rose up into the air. Blue eyes gazed in the direction of the call, but he was feeling rather lazy today. Thumping his tail a few times on the ground in thought, he decided he should go. After all, he didn't really have anything else to do right now. His family left, so he was on his own here. Groaning with irritation, he dragged himself to his paws and lumbered towards the call. From the castle to the plains, he had to admit that this place was pretty neat. There wasn't snow everywhere to make his fur wet all the time. Instead, there was sun and blue sky. Something he felt he preferred better over snow to be honest.

He took his time, but he didn't seem to be the last one. There was only a small handful of the other apprentices there, and he knew there was a lot more then this. Eyeing everyone with suspicion, he flopped down onto his side. He hadn't talked to any of them before, and didn't really feel the need to even now. He was curious as to why they were called though. Training perhaps? Hopefully he'd find out soon. He was excited to learn how to be a better fighter so he could maul something to death. Yeah...that sounded like fun.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!