gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-12-2016, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2016, 04:02 AM by Rivaxorus II.)

He heard what he thought he would. Sitting down then his tail curled around his haunches. The gray hue reflected off the clouds in the sky, the silence was almost deafening from the weather. Rivaxorus looked up at the woman would apologized. He would smiled and shake his head, it was not her fault. He reminded himself that it wasn't his either, as soon as he found her he needed to know what happened. Hell Rivaxorus was more concerned with the thought that she might be dead. She pregnant for gods sake, or did he do something so horribly wrong that it was blind in his head. The man would breath a little heavily. He bit back bitter tears, refusing to cry in front of a stranger. He didn't need pity, it was his job to look after others not himself.

"It's fine, I'll just have to keep looking." he sighed. His two different colored eyes looked at the wolf in front of him. "My name's Rivaxorus II Adravendi. I'm sorry to have startled you. Just.... my wife's gone missing and she's pregnant. I'm worried." Rivaxorus looked off to the side. "If you do see her, her name's Yoshiko." he looked back towards her. Who knew what this stranger was up to anyway - how was he supposed to know if maybe she was having a hard time as well. Rivaxorus knew he had a one track mind but hell.

"Talk"