gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Xolan
12-12-2016, 03:02 PM

Arborick's words brought the acrid taste of bile to rise in my throat. To think of Resia... it hurt. I had done the same as he, it seemed. Perhaps my cowardice was not so much cowardice but just a preemptive action.
Nah, it was definitely a cowards move. Bu what mattered now was that I had my old friend. We had had many reunions over these years, each one sweeter than the last. I ducked my head, tapping the top of my cranium into his chest as he spoke again.
My heart dropped to the earth. Arborick hadnt seen my children? But...but he was just in Resia. They were there.
They...
I swallowed hear, my ears flattening sideways, backing away from the gargantuan man. Emerald orbs were trained on my paws, swallowed by the snow.
"I... I was hoping you would know the answer to that." Those words were broken and cracked ar the edges. I was a horrible mother. Oh my god, what would Aborick think of me. How could I have left my children? How could I have done that to them?

"He was keeping me from them... I tried to leave with them and he.." Skull drooped defeatedly; I didnt finish. I didnt need to say his name. I refused to say his name. The man who had stole my heart and then promptly chattered it into a million pieces.

Where were they? Tekia? Nicano? Kratos? How could I have left them? What the fuck was wong with me?

"SPEAK"
[Image: Us6iFFu.png]