gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Xolan
12-12-2016, 03:12 PM

Face flinched involuntarily as the snow turned a bit harder, a bit..wetter. Sleet. I shook myself gently, snorting as I turned my attention back to the female; It was not going to get any lighter. I laughed, high pitched and brief.
"Well, I suppose Im out for a swim." I retorted; if I was a fish, then I was a fish. "Im not too familiar with these lands and I'm trying to do my best to get myself oriented before the winter gets too harsh." Perhaps it was too much information, but hey, she had asked.

I eyed the female and her peculiar orbs; a bold, rosy pink. She was a daunting figure, surely, but she was not the baddest beast I had ever met. No, that title was held by one and one alone.
I mean, dont get me wrong, she would rip out my throat with the blink of an eye, but it didnt exactly scare me. Sometimes I wish the thought of death bothered me more. Maybe I wouldnt get into so much trouble.

"Well, if you are not a fish like me, what takes you out of your den today?" I inquired, tail swishing back and forth idly.

"SPEAK"
[Image: Us6iFFu.png]