size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
12-12-2016, 09:05 PM

Zuriel appreciated that the woman listened to her as she rambled a bit. She didn't think much of Lior's shortness. Zuriel couldn't say she was the best at being personable so she couldn't blame the woman at all. If she wasn't so desperate for a moment of normal interaction with someone she probably wouldn't have tried to have a conversation with Lior at all. However, the only other wolf Zuriel had really interacted with recently was Faite. While that wasn't a problem, it was still nice to go through the motions of normalcy.

Her ears flicked uncertainly when Lior asked what she needed to tell her brother. For a moment she thought about just saying that it was nothing and moving on, but... This could be an opportunity to practice talking about it. She had to learn how to let the skeletons out of her closet at some point. She couldn't hide them forever, especially since it looked like she was going to have some children to deal with out of it all. Just the thought of pups made her already uneasy stomach churn, but there was no fixing it now.

"Um... I have to tell him about a... run in I had with a guy," she started as her paws shuffled against the ground slightly. She kept reminding herself that this woman was pretty much a stranger to her and it didn't cost her anything to tell her about this. She couldn't quite meet Lior's gaze though as she spoke, eventually letting her gaze just drift down to the ground. "I um... Well, I'm pregnant... because someone forced themselves on me." She sighed as the truth got out into the open. It was the first time she had admitted that out loud to anyone. Faite knew what happened, but Zuriel hadn't told her yet that she was growing more and more certain that she was pregnant.

"I'm going to have to tell my brother, there's no way around it with me suddenly having pups, but... This guy, he was so massive and had all these scars from bear attacks and fighting mountain lions... I don't want my family to get hurt cause of me and I just know my brother won't let it go." She sighed softly again and pulled her gaze up to Lior's face. "I'm sorry for just dumping this on you, I just needed to get it out in the open to someone."

"Talk" "You" Think