Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
12-12-2016, 09:22 PM

ooc: Yeah, here's good~

Zuriel smiled a little easier, if only slightly, once Faite agreed that she could come see the pups and offered to let her stay with them. This was why she should have never left her family. This sense of protection, this feeling of love... She had taken it for granted. All she had cared about was finding herself and seeing the world. She found it hard to believe that was the right decision now. If she could rewind time she wouldn't have left. Perhaps she could have explored more of the west or paired up with someone to go explore further. She never should have left on her own like that though. Faite might disagree with her still, but she was sure.

"I don't want to intrude. I'll just stay a couple of days until I can get my own den made near yours," she insisted with a firm nod. She was sure Faite would protest the idea of her being a bother or her intruding, but Zuriel wanted to do as much as she could to not be a problem for anyone with this. It was enough to show back up out of the blue like this with more baggage than she could ever bear on her own. She got to her paws to follow Faite back to her den, focusing on each breath she took to calm herself down while they walked. No need to bring her stress around the pups after all.

"Talk" "You" Think