size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-14-2016, 03:53 AM

It really did upset him that this had happened to a friend. He of all wolves knew how it was to lose a parent too. What was worse was these girls - their mother could give two shits about them. His eyes scanned over the young pups. Making his eyes narrowed as his attention turned back towards Xephyris. Nodding his head - she wouldn't be aloud to so much as call them her daughters. She didn't deserve that much. "I only have a few guesses, but I could look for her if you want. I'm not bound to some pack lands so I can go anywhere.... besides Yoshiko would probably enjoy the time to herself." he smirked for a moment. Though he sat down as he curled his tail around his haunches.

"What do you want to do about their other family though? As far as I know there's a girl and boy in Abaven though they could be elsewhere now. IF of course you ever wanted them to meet their half siblings." Rivaxorus just wanted to pass this information on. After all - he'd want to know if he were in that situation. The large male didn't know if he was doing the right thing. He just wanted to help where he could.

"Talk"