size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-14-2016, 01:03 PM

She held the smile on her face as she settled in, but it vanished as soon as the male raised his head. He looked a lot more sober than he had the last time she'd seen him, looking draining and a lot older than she remembered. A deep frown took over her features, a paw raising as her bangles clattered down her leg. She wasn't the best with comforting others, but it was quite obvious that he was in distress. Thankfully Jaelle didn't have to ask as he went on to ask about someone, her mind spinning as she tried to place a face to her name. Oh, wasn't that the green lady who ran the pack with him? She shook her head slowly, wishing that she could give him some better news. "I haven't left the north this season, so I don't think she will be up here. Unless we missed each other. I'm... I'm sorry Rivaxorus," she said softly, some attempt at a soothing tone in her voice. She didn't want to sound like she was coddling him, or like she was speaking to a child, but she didn't know how else to approach this. It would seem like a lot of woman were running away, but this one took her children with her. A sigh left her lips as she stood up again, taking a few steps towards the brown male in an attempt to place her cold nose against his cheek. Was she helping yet?

He moved on rather quickly, switching the subject to Xeph's kids. She blinked in surprise, not knowing that he had stopped by Vyper, but a small smile turned up her lips at the thought of them. "They seem to being alright under the circumstances. Memphis is a smart girl, she seems to be a very loving little creature. I haven't spoken much to Saffron, I think she is taking it harder than her sister," Jaelle admitted, her shoulders shrugging in a nonchalant manner. Kids would be kids, and it would take them awhile to get over being dumped, she was sure. She was more used to pups being raised by the whole troupe, but it was clear to see that this was not normal here. Although the pack had stepped up after Limno left, the girls spent quite a bit of time with Armai. Jae's gaze flickered away from the man for a moment as she looked up, snow starting to lazily drift towards the earth. "I hope you find her, Riv. I will keep my eyes out for her but I doubt I will leave the north until this snow melts."

"SPEAK"

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.