gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
12-14-2016, 02:48 PM

She looked out past the trees at the ocean, "I'm not a fan of the water." She responded to his statement of the shore being a home from home. Remembering years ago when she looked the sharpened rocks in the eyes from a cliff's edge. She would look back to the male, "Though sand isn't too bad, I prefer for it to be much warmer than now. Just happened to come out today." She grinned slightly. She was also aware of his quick look over her, ignoring the fact that he was in a rush and not trying to think of it at all. She had grown accustomed to this. Either that or she was just used to having no contact at all.

"Why don't you show him your pain, darling. He notices it, he needs to feel it."

Chione would drop her eyes to the ground for a second, returning back to the male. She had gotten much better with Charon's voices, though it was still impossible to ignore him completely. "Yes, I am alone." Quietly, not trying to sound like she was in distress, "I haven't seen my family in three years, almost four. Not sure if they are even still on this continent." She never knew how much she would miss them until now. She truly knew what it meant and felt like to have no one.

"They left you sweetie, they're all dead."

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"