gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-14-2016, 07:35 PM

Leo's ears flicked when Heather mentioned that he was here and her mother wasn't. He had forced himself not to think of Svetlana for a while now. He was trying his best to move on or at least not dwell on the loss, but it was hard. Having Fiori being so alive and thriving had helped and being able to focus on his children's growth had helped even more. He worried less now about his own heartache and much more about how it had effected his kids. He tried to relate how it must feel to how it was when his father disappeared, but that had been under a completely different set of circumstances.

He smiled a little at Heather's declaration that she would be here for Fiori and her siblings when they needed it. Wasn't that all he could ask for in a Princess? To be loyal to the pack and be ready and willing to help? "All I ask is that you don't let the pack and the duties that come with it keep you from figuring things out. You're still so young. You have plenty of time to work on yourself. I'll be here to work on the pack. You work on yourself in the meantime." He smiled a little wider and added, "Perfection takes time and a lot of work. My perfect children can take as long as they need to be ready." He chuckled softly and pressed his nose to her cheek again, his tail brushing against the ground.

"Talk" "You" Think