gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
12-14-2016, 08:10 PM

Leo was a little surprised by how serious Amarant became all of the sudden as he asked about having somewhere to live. He still wasn't sure how his mother might react to this, but he couldn't just turn him away. No matter how Amarant came to be, they were still brothers. Leo was sure Amalia would be thrilled, she always was. His children wouldn't know any different. Of course he was going to offer his half brother a home. This was why he kept the pack going, wasn't it? To have a safe place for his family to stay?

"We always need more hunters," he replied after a moment, giving Amarant a small smile. That was certainly the truth, but more so he wanted Amarant to feel needed. His personal issues shouldn't effect Amarant's life here. "Jackson is one of my nephews. He's been working really hard to build up our food stockpile. I'm sure he'd appreciate the extra help." He motioned with his head toward the territory behind him. "Come on, you have a lot of pack lands to explore and family to meet. I have four children and Amalia has five here as well just in nieces and nephews alone!"

"Talk" "You" Think