gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
12-14-2016, 10:18 PM
So it seemed that she had managed to calm down the other wolf  bit, they began to speak. So their name was Necrosis, Sora couldn’t claim that she had heard anything like that name before. So his mother had told him to run from other wolves, was his color an oddity in his lineage? Did his mother see him as something to be ashamed of? The wolf looked old enough to be on his own by now so why did he still listen to his mother? “Nice to meet you Necrosis, even if your mother told you to run from other wolves there’s no need for that here. Most of the wolves I’ve met are nice and aren’t scared of anyone. Also it doesn’t seem like your mother is around anymore.”She could only smell the scents of nature and his own scent on the male. “You don’t have to do everything your mother says when you’re on your own, If you don’t want to run from other wolves you don’t have to.” It pained her to see another wolf who was so scared of letting himself be seen, she rather liked the bright colors of his pelt if she had that she would’ve shown it off not hidden it. Maybe she could help him, help give him some confidence or pride maybe both.
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green