ardent

But I Promised You That I Will See You Again...

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-14-2016, 10:20 PM

Karabela crossed the border into Abaven without even stopping to blink. Karabela and Bass were close and the Chieftan sought for their packs to be equally so and so it had been agreed that either alpha could cross into the others territory in times of important circumstances and this was indeed important. Dagmær had gone hunting several days ago and had yet to return. Karabela had Birna scout the territory from top to bottom but there'd been no sign. Last she'd heard the youth had gone east and she'd hoped that perhaps Bass or one of the members of Abaven had seen her. Silently she prayed that her niece was alright but the rolling of her stomach insisted otherwise.

The wind was her ally and she quickly picked up Bass scent as well as the scent of others collected not to far from where she'd traveled. Drat! Was she about to interrupt a meeting? Karabela hesitated, unsure if Bass had passed along the word of their deal but she did know a good number of the members of Abaven and hoped they would not attack her on sight. Either way, she needed his help. Karabela strode confidently toward the small gathering of Bass, Sparrow, another femme she didn't remember and…. "Oh no… Hansel…." Karabela swallowed hard as she approached the body of the man. They hadn't been close but she'd known the older man from various meetings and patrols. "Bass, I'm so sorry, I had no idea…" She moved toward him, reaching out to nuzzle his shoulder.

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king