gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-15-2016, 04:32 PM

Faite probably shouldn't have worried that he'd run off to be on his own again. It didn't take the strange male long for him to find her and an easy grin broke out across her face. He seemed more than excited to see her and she felt bad she hadn't been to see him sooner. She'd been so wrapped up in everything that had been going on that she had barely thought to see how he was doing. She felt more than guilty - he was looking a little worse than usual though it was hard to tell. He was quite skinny to begin with his his spine still protruded in the same manner that it always did.

"I'm sorry Ritsy. I've been a little busy. I should have called for you sooner."

Her tail waved slowly behind her. She still felt guilty, but she was ready to make it up to him now. She wasn't quite sure what others would think of him if he tailed along, but they'd have to get used to him. She had a strange sense of protection over him. He was like that weird younger step-brother that was beyond weird but you loved anyways. He'd done a good job not being the eye-stealing-creep in Celestial. She trusted him enough to extend the offer of a new home - the lack of Celestial's scent on his pelt hadn't gone unnoticed.

"I had an offer for you, if you're interested. I plan on making my own pack soon and I wanted to know if you'd join me."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]