size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
12-15-2016, 08:56 PM

He listened with enthusiasm as she spoke, though when she called him alpha, he felt a little...awkward. He was still getting used to that title, so he wasn't quite used to hearing that yet. "Please, you can call me Dragon!" He exclaimed, a sheepish and embarrassed grin showing. When she told him her lifestyle preference. He could respect that. Who was he to tell her, or anyone for that matter, how to live? He returned her smile, and he felt that this would not only be the new beginning to a mutual relationship of respect between pack members, but perhaps a new friendship would blossom from this as well. He was generally open to having friends, but he didn't have any really. On top of that, he didn't know many others outside of the pack either, and even within the pack he knew others by name and appearance, but hadn't talked to them all. "Well, glad to hear that!" He was pretty curious about what she wanted to do, though since she mentioned wanting to help others then...maybe a healer?

He wouldn't get the chance to dwell on that thought too much as Zuri grew excited. Her excitement seemed to be contagious, because his own tail was wagging right along with hers as he gave a broad smile. This was what the pack needed. Someone as enthusiastic as she was. They all seemed so...broody and unsocial and depressed, or keeping each other at arms length. Distant. Just...he didn't like it. They didn't even really feel like a pack. "Haha, I don't think I'll regret it either, Zuri!"[/b] He sat down then, green eyes watching her as she suddenly fell silent and serious for a moment. She dove into an explanation of what she was good at, though mentioned too that she was still learning, so to speak. An average hunter, and that she didn't fight. Though when she mentioned the fighting thing, she seemed to try to make up for her lack of fighting. He nodded, and of course he understood. He was more of a fighter, a hunter, and everything in between. Healing was not his forte at all. He didn't know a thing about it, but he wasn't opposed to learning some things about it, he supposed. "That's okay! Actually, I'm pretty glad you showed up. We...don't have any healers, you see. Our only healer died last season, so we've been without one. Luckily no one has gotten sick enough to need one, but..." It wouldn't stay like that forever, right? He stood up again, motioning for her to follow. "Well, I guess I should show you around eh? Also, I can explain to you about the healer rank! It's...a little different than the traditional healer rank." That was perhaps one of several things he wanted to talk to her about. And he kind of also wanted to get to know her. She seemed fun so far!

"ROAR"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.