gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-15-2016, 09:43 PM
Zuri Brass

Please, you can call me Dragon! He didn't seem to be quite comfortable with his title, she noticed. The fawn lady felt kind of bad making him feel that way, her ears falling flat against her head as she jumped quick to apologize. "Oh, I'm sorry. Dragon it is." It didn't bother her to call him by his name rather than rank, in fact, it felt less formal and more personal, which she preferred anyway. Being professional all the time would be exhausting and she would be bound to mess up eventually.

It became somewhat official. She would be joining Talis. A pack, an actual freaking pack! Internally, Zuri was screaming, overjoyed with the exciting new life ahead of her. But on the outside, she toned it down a little bit. She hopped from side to side, her tail wagging fiercely as she became overrun with happiness. A smile would spread across her face, wide and bright, even her eyes shined with joy. "This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet everyone, and learn about your history and what people like to do for fun. I can't wait to do pack things like group hunts or meetings or training. This is going to be so much fun!" Her voice was rushed and yet bubbly. She looked at the rustic male before her and thought about tackling him with a hug she was so happy. She never thought she would be able to join a pack, yet here she was, the newest member of Talis.

When she heard about the previous healer passing recently, her little moment of joy vanished. Death wasn't something she liked, nor wasn't unfamiliar with, and understood it was a part of life. But still, she instantly felt sorrow and pain in her chest. Her tail dropped, her body stilled, and her chin tilted down for a moment. "I'm sorry to hear that, Dragon. Truly. But death comes for all of us, it is a part of life. But that doesn't make it any easier does it?" The male continued on though, talking about the next steps in her joining process. Of course she needed to know her territory; her mind instantly going to what herbs lay within her homelands and which ones she would have to leave to gather. Her homelands... these lands were her home now. She had an actual home. A small smile slipped onto her lips at the thought of this.

At hearing her position, a large grin plastered her face as she rose to follow him. "That's alright, I have a few questions about the position as well. Like, will I have the freedom to leave the territory to gather herbs? Will I have a class to teach? Are there any members in the pack I should check in first? That sort of stuff. That was really all she had for questions, besides that, she figured any rule that came with being a healer she could follow, or any requirement she had she would do. So long as she could help people, she would be one-hundred-percent content.

She was so freaking excited!

ωє мυѕт тαкє α∂νєитυяєѕ ιи σя∂єя тσ киσω ωнєяє ωє тяυℓу вєℓσиg