ardent

It All Comes Back Full Circle

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
12-15-2016, 10:39 PM

Minty optics searched the woman's mis-matched ones. This wasn't the first time he had seen someones eyes like this, but he still found it interesting; beautiful even. Looking down at her shiny pendant, he would look back to her still with a kind grin, "I enjoy the birds at this time of year, it's too loud during the summer." He closed in some distance between the two, about ten feet apart. "You don't seem to be a stranger here yourself." He caught a whiff of her aroma in the area, it wasn't strong but he could tell she had been here for sometime. Her pups were still hidden sweetly in her den or whatever and he couldn't tell that they even existed.

The man was always happy  to find friends. And though there was always a way he could take advantage of friendships when he needed them, he was always there for the other people and felt no need to ask them for anything. He was loyal to those who meant him kindness. This trait would never turn on him.

"My name is Amarant Sovari-Mathias." He introduced with a nod of his chin, "Amarant is fine though." He chuckled slightly before asking, "Is there something I could call you?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Image By A Lovely Kat