gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-15-2016, 11:05 PM

An ear flicked curiously as he admitted he only liked it here in the winter since the birds were too noisy any other time. She grinned softly and nodded her head in agreement. For once someone actually agreed with her. It was a relief really - the place could be the most beautiful territory on earth, but since the birds didn't shut up they often ruined it. it was hard to enjoy it with constant squawking, chirping, and other deafening noises that all piled up on top of one another.

"No, I've been living here for a little while now. I don't plan to stick around too much longer. I'm sure I'll have heard enough of birds to last me a life time."

She listened as he introduced himself and she tried to see if she recognized the name, but with no luck. His markings and name weren't one she recognized. She was fairly certain she'd recognize dark spots like that on a wolf anyways and she hadn't seen anyone like that before. So she shrugged it off and smiled at him with a soft wave of her tail. It seemed she was making a lot of friends lately.

"I'm Faite Adravendi. It's nice to meet you Amarant."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]