size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
12-15-2016, 11:10 PM

Zuriel got curious when Faite mentioned that this meal was a bit of bribery for something. She settled down onto her haunches with her ears perked forward to hear what it was that Faite wanted. She couldn't say she was incredibly surprised when Faite told her that she wanted to make her own pack. From what she had seen of Faite when she was the leader of Celestial her sister had taken to the role really well and it made sense for her to be ambitious about creating her own.

She took a second to consider the offer, but in the end she was confident about her answer. She loved all of her family, but she couldn't imagine going back to Celestial for good now. Even though she was afraid to be away from home now she still needed that change. Something about being able to help Faite build her new pack was really exciting. Plus... She wanted her kids to grow up with Faite's as a positive influence. She had no idea how much of Elias' behavior was embedded in his genetics, but she wanted to do everything she could do bring up her pups in a good environment. "I'd love to join your pack, Faite. You didn't have to bribe me," she replied with a little smile. "You didn't think I'd let you start a pack without at least one good healer around, hm?"

"Talk" "You" Think