size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
12-16-2016, 01:47 AM
There is strength in your tears !!

While she was looking around, she made a mental note of how the other had actually remained attentive and did not loose patience with her fast-talking ways. The question that the other wolf asked made those jade eyes widen as she turned her sandy head to look at Faite with a mouth full of herbs. Once again her tail lashed the air excitedly, but this time the girl refused to hold in her joy. Wheeling about with graceful, twisting leaps, Star bucked and danced on gloved paws. Before she answers, she puts the bundle down at her feet. Her eyes sparkled as the mists closed in on them,  "I would love to help you make a home! I have been wondering where I would stay since I got to that black sand beach. Where is home base? Are there dens there? If not, is it easy to dig? Are there any other wolves there? I am so excited to meet everyone! Lead the way, Faite! I wanna go home and stash these herbs away!" Picking up her wonderfully scented bundle, Stardust waits on the hill that Faite had first showed up on, ready to follow her new leader home!

Realizing that Faite may have been out for more than just her, Star sobers a bit before looking down the incline and back to Faite. The mismatched yellow and blue of her eyes held the younger female captive for a moment, but somehow, Star found herself and set the bundle of herbs down on the hillside. "Unless, you would rather stay here and learn more about the plant life? There are other areas that seem promising behind those three trees." She pointed her muzzle in the direction of three large oak trees that were growing around twenty-five yards behind the rock group where the deer carcass lay. It was a bit behind Faite, but there were some signs of green life. That seemed promising!

female - 3 yrs - 36 inches - no mate - no home
CHARACTER & HTML © BIRD - LINEART © SHARAIZA

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!