Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-16-2016, 05:23 AM

The woods held a few herbs he wanted to check out before heading back to the ridge. It helped the fact that the rains had made herbs grow while the cold was still in effect. The male couldn't sit idly by. Qualm knew very well he was lacking something, lacking where he needed to serve Ivory Ridge. The healer still had a long way to go, but he felt a sense of pride in the work he'd been doing. Hell, he couldn't wait to tell Quake of his adventures! Maybe she'd found something exciting too. Regardless of how she felt about him Qualm knew he'd never stop trying to make her see he loved her. That was when he stopped, smelling something rather different. Blood mixed in with other things. In front of him was a huge... green woman? Another who was brown. However the green and black woman seemed distressed. Upon closer context, he could see that there were pups. Newborns. While two were completely still.... the huge female seemed to be nursing the others. He could only guess that they were no longer with them. The good nature in him kicked in and he cautiously approached.

"Excuse me ladies, but I'm a healer. I was wondering if you were in the need of my assistance?" he kept his distance knowing if the other wanted their privacy. However he was worried, eyes furrowed forward. He couldn't even think about how it felt to lose new life. It seemed that one of the pups that were alive, it's growth was stunted too. Tiny, but colorful. As was the male looked strong.

"Talk"