size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-16-2016, 03:03 PM

His aunt? Interesting. She didn't think too much of the family ties, it meant nothing to her. It wasn't like he was responsible for her, nor did he have to feel like he needed to owe Xeph because of that little fact. Jaelle scoffed before she could stop herself, often acting without thinking about it first. "Doesn't mean you owe him anything. Xeph has been looking for her, you need to focus on finding that little green woman of yours," she said with a nod, the bells on her tail ringing as she flicked it behind her. She eyed him as he took a breath, looking down when she felt something brush up against her leg. Ah, Geit, or Goat the stoat. Grinning, she bopped him on the nose as he let out a rattling grumble, standing in one of her abandoned paw steps that left a break in the snow. There was still some fresh powder on top of the layers of frozen snow, and she had no doubt that he followed her pathway. The weasle didn't say anything, instead moving into the break in the snow that Riv had made to hunt for food. Jaelle looked back up at the brown man, shrugging her shoulders. He was an odd creature, she didn't often question what he was doing. He was stuck with her after all.

The woman nodded when he asked of her being stuck, a longing sigh leaving her lips. "I still need to get out from time to time, it's just too much for me to stay in one place. But I promised I would help Xephyris out for now, and I won't go back on my word. As soon as this snow is gone though, I am taking a prolonged trip. Now that's something he owes me," Jaelle said with a giggle. Not wanting to linger on the worry that seemed to hover over his head, she leaned towards her left to see what Giet was doing. All she could see was his black tipped tail as he wiggled in a hole, probably after a rabbit. Watching him hunting was far too much fun, he did the same little dance that she saw when he nearly bit her nose off. Peeking back at Riv, she pointed her nose at the stoat. "That's Goat the stoat, since he was too rude to introduce himself."

"I ain't yur plaything, and I don't havta play nicey nice with yur little fur friends!"

Jae let out a laugh at the grumpy creature, her eyes rolling slightly. He had quite the attitude, but she knew that her words would at least bring something out of him. He could be so touchy, it was too fun to not poke fun at him. Readjusting herself in the snow, she gave her full attention back to the man who had once been her alpha. "Did you need anything from Xeph though? I could pass a message on." The monochrome woman offered, a small smile on her lips.

"SPEAK"

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.