gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
12-16-2016, 05:46 PM

Amalia grinned again as she asked about her kids, thinking back to how Fiori was doing as well. "Well, they are all good. Not much has really happened that I can think of. It's just so good to see you again, Arian. And to know that you're okay..." she broke off, trying to speak passed the lump that had gathered in her throat. It was so odd to be here and speaking with her departed sister, but all the same she was very thankful for it. "I... I never got to say goodbye. I tried to save you but it was too late. I don't know if you can erm... see or anything... but Cypress killed Sin not too long after he took your life," she said, trying to shrug her shoulders in a causal fashion. As angry as she was that he had killed her sister, a life didn't equal a life in her eyes. It didn't fix anything, only leaving ye another family to grieve their loss, more children left without parents. Amalia's head shook back and forth slowly, raising her misty blue eyes to look at her kin. "What even caused all of this?" To here it had seemed to be out of nowhere, this vendetta between two wolves. Her ears still clung to her skull, uncertainty in her eyes.

"SPEAK"
Art by Sin