ardent

I'm Beaten Down

Necrosis

gems
size
build
player
12-17-2016, 02:14 PM

He did look at her, still wide eyed but calmed. He listened to everything she had to say but couldn't say himself that he agreed. "I've seen very mean wolves..." He trailed. But the comment on his mother not being around would somehow crush the man's heart yet again. "My mother had to leave a long time ago... Maybe if I'm good she will come back?" He didn't care that the stranger would now know the stories of his child hood, he saw no problem in letting out his emotions. Though he didn't truly have "emotions." The only thing that had always hurt him was losing his mother. But he would never feel sad, or angry, or even happy. He really did miss his parents but for some reason he never acted the same as other wolves. He could be someone who broke bad news to other wolves no problem.

"I've seen the mean wolves and I know listening to Mother will only help me." Necro acted as if he were still a young wolf, even younger than a yearling. He never really grew up and had a real childhood. He aged without being around others and learning how to take care of himself. So he didn't act mature in the way of speaking or thinking. But he was a very serious, loyal wolf so that could count as some maturity level.

Walk "Talk" Think