Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-17-2016, 03:09 PM

Vincenzo chuckled at the woman's self-assurance. He would be lying if he didn't find her beautiful in a certain way. Her eyes were definitely alluring and Vincenzo had always had a thing for scars. He'd never been to interested in the delicate flowers and dainty ladies that primped and preened. What could he say? Battles interested him be then spars, sex, or otherwise. She tried to say his name and he grinned and shrugged himself. "You speak truth. Your eyes could kill me. You can call me Vinny." He wasn't to particular about his name. He knew who he was and who she was addressing. His head would tilt to the side as she mentioned her name was Mercy. Some how he had a feeling that her name was rather poorly gifted.

"Haha! Trip, I see. I get joke! You are clever lady Mercy." He stretched languidly, re-establishing his footing as he did so. Pondering her question for a moment he carefully worked out the pieces before answering. "Italiano." Vincenzo carefully picked his words. This Mercy seemed to be a lady of wit and he sought to match her but found that he could not find the words he wanted. "Lady Mercy has good mood. What makes the day bright in this darkness?"

"Speech"