Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-17-2016, 03:30 PM

Integra couldn't believe how strange it felt to be holding a conversation with someone she'd just met. She'd spent most of her time outside of Boreas avoiding others, content to just live inside her own head for awhile. In a way it was like waking up. She was becoming aware of someone other than herself and the ghosts of those she'd known in the past, the ghosts that loved to follow her around.

Integra chuckled as the woman stated she was out for a swim. Well she was certainly getting her daily dose of water out in this weather. "Well, you should do alright here in the south. Even when it snows we never get more than a few inches and it tends to melt pretty quickly. Its the spring that's the most dangerous." We? What was she saying. Acting like she still lived here, it was just silly. She'd cut those ties long ago and clearly Imperium had as well so there was no need to pretend like this was her home.

She frowned at the woman's question, eyes narrowing slightly as she gazed out across the horizon. How to even answer that question? She snorted. Not with the truth, that was for sure. She wasn't even sure how she could identify all the factors that lead her to this moment anyway. "Me? Oh… I'm just out fishing, and look what I've caught." She winked at the woman before the rain began to fall even harder. Integra frowned. "I don't know about you but I've had enough of this, I'm getting inside. Care to join me?" Integra turned and pushed at the barn door, letting it swung lazily open.

[Image: yKuOSHo.png]