Do not discredit me.

White Tooth

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2016, 02:53 PM
Winter, Year 8

Words cannot describe the things I have seen during my time here in the region, I’ve ran into multiple packs but I have yet to meet anyone. At least not anyone who has caught my interest. I needed followers, I needed a group.. Something to command, at least a decent spot to hold as my own. Here ahead of me stood a black beach, with the glassed appearance the only explanation was the fact that it was chunks of obsidian. It seemed as though the wolves here called it magic, it was simply common logic. When the sun hit the pieces of stone, it reflected it causing a glimmer. It seemed to me that these wolves here were not only immature, but they seemed to be in odd colors. I’ve met one that was even green, god she looked absurd. At least I was a decent color, let alone my impressive size. Before I could pursue a pack, I needed a mate. I had never had one, I needed a lady. Someone with a personality different than my own, someone that was soft and well mannered. Soon, a figure came into my view. It was indeed a female, finally, she looked as natural as myself. I presumed that she too was a loner, perhaps I could develop something from this. Although despite my normal use of others for my own personal gain, something about this female was different. She seemed pure. I cannot describe the automatic trust this female present towards me, I wouldn’t mind her company. Thus, I might as well try and make friends."Hello.. Do you know who I am."I didn’t want to associate those whom didn’t know who I was, I didn’t want to associate those who had no respect for a man of my standing. For a man of my stature. Although, I do believe that this female may be at least of decent company. Finally standing before her, I exhaled slowly my chest puffing out. She was a small lanky thing, however, she wasn’t unattractive by any means.