Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-18-2016, 04:48 PM

…and so the pains worsened. Marina was breathing hard, doing her best to steady herself as the second child came into the world. She knew she had little to fear with Liar outside the den… he would protect her and the new lives she was bringing into this world. The female took slow breaths, working her body to push out the second child. He was a little easier, being smaller than Chasm, but not by much, and once he entered the world Marina turned to clean him just as she had her first little one.

…and so it was, a second child, looking more like Liar than herself. But there were darker patches on him too, almost a blueish hint. Marina shook her head with wonder, carefully moving the smaller male up next to his brother. “A second male, Liar… this one looks like he’s got blue markings on him. Their faint, and it could be a trick of my eyes but…” The female chuckled softly. “They seem as exotic as yours do, my love…”

Marina paused, curling around her newborns. She waited, but the pain seemed to be ebbing away. Two… Truly the Gods smiled upon them this day. Celeste and Nox would be especially pleased… perhaps… perhaps this was a sign for her. Marina found tears stinging her eyes. Tears of joy.

“A perfect litter…” The female whispered, her voice wavering. “Liar come in… come see them up close… come see your new sons!” Her voice grew excited again, bi-colored eyes shifting to the brute at the mouth of the den.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Fox

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]