size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
12-18-2016, 11:13 PM
There is strength in your tears !!

It was veiled, but there, and the gypsy healer did not miss the underlying threat in his introduction. Teeth exposed before he spoke, it would seem she had struck a nerve with her claim of his danger level. As he spoke, she stopped her tap dancing in the sand and sat firmly on her haunches. Her toes spread a little as she felt the earth below her. Cocking her head, Star looks down at her feet then back to the wolf who introduced himself as a king. "Well, that would make it hard to walk, wouldn't it? If the earth was always trembling in fear of your might, how do you stay upright?" It would seem as though the matter of his royalty had been dismissed entirely, but the sudden stillness in her seemed to say the opposite. She had never known a king, in her old pack they had simply looked to one wolf to guide them through the land and make deals with the established packs for shelter and protection during winter or a birth.

She looked the other over, and then it seemed to dawn on her that he was a wolf who should be respected if he introduced himself as the Stag King. Stardust gave him an adorable smile and a small roll of her shoulders. "I would be honored to be your friend, Stag King. I am Stardust, but you can simply call me Star. I was a healer for my old pack, I helped pick travel routes too! If you ever need either of those things." It was almost as if the girl was unsure of herself now, though she was only being cautious. The only outward sign of this was the still manner in which she now held herself, one that told White Tooth that she had understood and read his earlier expression.

female - 3 yrs - 36 inches - no mate - no home
CHARACTER & HTML © BIRD - LINEART © SHARAIZA

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!