gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Arian
12-19-2016, 08:51 AM

This was that chance he had been thinking about. The large thick male removed himself from the small rabbit he had consumed only moment before the call. Destiny pulled at his muscles as he tested them on the outside of the valley. In there lied a woman he did not know. Her name and face were a mystery. Yet he was taking it upon himself to ignore his authority complex. Trusting that maybe his own individuality would still be in tact after he ranked himself among these wolves members. As such Hakon would thrust himself forward softly. Paws carrying him to the call where two had gathered. The woman he could place as the caller... and a rather gross looking male.

Hakon tried to ignore it, after all they seemed to know each other and that had to be good enough for him. This woman had the scent of pups on her. As the scent moved over the glands in his mouth, he could deduct that much. The linger scent of another pack as well - but this was fresh and brand new. Something he striven to look for. As such he placed himself in front of her and greeted her with a dip of his head. "Greetings milady, my name is Hakon Ryder. I couldn't help but to notice your call nearby. I seem to not have a home... so maybe I can help this one out instead." he explained as he straightened himself to the smaller female. Though still remaining respectful with his tone of course.

"Talk"