Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-19-2016, 08:43 PM

Ganta was happy that Roza agreed to walk with him. The fireflies fluttering around made the young man happy as well, tail swishing slowly back and forth. It was a lovely night, and the night had suited the male better since he was young. Together they were enjoying each other’s company and the peacefulness around them. This, Ganta thought, was what he wanted to fight for. Something he wanted to protect. Then, hearing her speak again, Ganta came to a stop, looking at her with his silvery-white orbs.

“Of course you can!” His words came out a bit quickly, excitedly, his eyes shining. “I’d like nothing more… having a good friend come live with me would make Dragoste worth fighting for all the more.” He was smiling, feeling his heart racing in his chest. There was… something more, wasn’t there? “I’d protect you, Roza… even if Dragoste never made it off the ground. If you wanted to roam with me I’d make sure you never have to worry about fighting.” The young man felt his cheeks flush, averting his gaze before he spoke again.

“You’re… really my first friend. You’re someone special, Roza… and I want to make sure you’re happy. If you’d really be happy in a place like Dragoste… then it gives me more reason to try building it. I’d have someone I’d want to protect.” Ganta looked back to her, sincerity in his eyes.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...