size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
12-19-2016, 09:35 PM
There is strength in your tears !!

While he spoke, Star found herself relaxing a bit, if only slightly. Feeling suddenly guilty at his offer, she waits to hear him out and let him finish speaking before clearing her throat and letting her ears twist back a bit on her delicately sculpted head. An apologetic smile sweeps over her face and one gloved paw is raised slightly. "While I am both flattered and humbled by your generous offer, I must decline, good king. I made a promise to another and I am bound by my word, my loyalty must remain with her. I do not measure wealth by title or ownership of material things. I have found the happy ones are the ones who are richest, for they never seem too far from content, while those with more always seem to want more." Her tone was sweet, never raised and she held apology and a silent plea for understanding in her facial expression. "I can, however, offer my services to heal you and yours should you need it. I know it doesn't help to build your kingdom, but if you find yourself lacking a healer and have need for medical attention, find a way to get news to me. I belong to the pack Lirim, and we are located in the west." She wasn't sure what else to say, which was a first. The girl had never had to turn down a pack offer before, as she had only ever thought to be asked once and then be done. Though, the fault lay with her this time. She was late getting to their first meeting, and the scent of pack was not yet on her pelt. Waiting tensely for his reply, she shifts from one fore-paw to the other, hoping things would keep in the civil manner they had been.

female - 3 yrs - 36 inches - no mate
sagari of lirim
CHARACTER & HTML © BIRD - LINEART © SHARAIZA

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!