size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
12-19-2016, 10:22 PM

The male returned such feelings to his wife. His body meshed with hers, their love he believed was stronger than any other. He knew many things came and went, but she was not one of those things. Rivaxorus had given up everything for her and so he wouldn't let that go to waste, not to mention he now discovered he was a father. He didn't know the names or the faces of his children yet but he would with time. As his protective nature continued, he let his hair land flat however he wouldn't allow himself to be out shown either.

What Yoshiko said was quiet true however. "My side of the family hails from lines of royalty in the past. Though these days I'd much rather care for my family then put my place into politics." Rivaxorus would still be on edge. Yet he sat down. With the weather how it was they would perhaps have to seek a home. Though he'd much rather it be under a friend than a stranger. So his eyes curiously moved over Yoshiko. She was.... interested by this man it seemed. As such maybe he should take it upon himself to be interested as well. "This land is a lot harsher than some. Packs come and go like the seasons. Wolves fight for power often and a king has to defend his crown with power more than words. So where ever you hail from, I wouldn't underestimate any of the Boreas wolves." they were a land of giants and man eaters. A foreigner would have to know that in time.

"Talk"