size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
12-20-2016, 04:43 PM

He was surprised that she skipped over everything that he had said and moved right on to what she had been doing, but a part of him was thankful for that. He shifted a bit uncomfortably as she once again mentioned her many endevors with males. Bass' ears stuck to his skull as he cleared his throat, tearing his gaze away and glancing around them for a moment. If she thought of him as a father, why would she mention something like that? While he took a general interest in all of his pack members, what they did with themselves in.... that manner was something he could go without knowing. He let out a small breath as she moved on, saying that she missed her brothers and sisters. Looking back at her, he nodded his head in understanding. He knew what that felt like, very much so. There was admiration in his gaze as he looked at her, planting a small kiss on her forehead when she said that she wasn't going anywhere. Pulling himself to his paws, she smiled at her as he stretched out, knowing that he needed to get back to his duties. "I'm glad to hear that, Renhett. Don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything, okay?" And he meant it, he could only imagine how hard it was to give up a child like that, that you bore and grew close to as he developed within her. Dipping his head, he turned and made his way to the thicket, it was time to check the borders again.

-exit Bass-

"Talk" "You" Think