ardent

But I Promised You That I Will See You Again...

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
12-20-2016, 09:54 PM
Sparrow watched her father fail to speak and fail to move. She was at a loss for what to do. She could heal physical wounds, sure, but she didn't usually deal with the whole emotional sides of things. Even her own emotions often went ignored or drove her to wander in and out of the pack lands.

Sparrow shook herself, "Father I-" What? She couldn't think of anything. She nudged his shoulder. Others arrived, and even Vali seemed to know more how to comfort her father than herself. Rarely are children made to comfort their parents, right? It's an odd situation regardless, right? Still, she envied Vali for being able to do something.

Raba came freely into the pack and Sparrow shot her a questioning glance. Sure she was familiar, but as an alpha shouldn't she respect the borders? Or maybe it was because she was an alpha that she didn't need to? Sparrow couldn't really bring herself to be upset or anything. She didn't think she could do anything anyway even if she wanted to.

Without anything to contribute, Sparrow settled for sitting close to her father, offering him small licks of comfort every so often.